Turn to Fernweh for a Quality Coffee Dripper
Are you looking for a place to purchase a coffee dripper? Look no further than the excellent selection at Fernweh. We provide you with a wide range of versatile coffee brewing products.
How to Use a Pour-Over Dripper
Although a pour-over dripper looks slightly different from a standard coffeemaker, it still brews a fantastic cup of coffee. If you have never used a coffee dripper before, here are the steps that you should take to create a satisfying cup of coffee.
- Be conscious of the filter: You will need to place a paper filter into the dripper before you use it.
- Heat the water: As with a regular coffee pot, hot water makes all the difference in converting your grinds into a delicious cut of coffee. To use your dripper, you must boil water and add it to the device. A good suggestion is to add 6 ounces of water per two tablespoons of ground coffee. If you want a stronger cup, feel free to increase the measurement.
- Pay attention to your pour: To ensure that your coffee drips correctly, avoid pouring the water too fast. If you don’t give the water time to settle with the grinds, you run the risk of grinds mixing into your coffee. A slow and steady pour improves the quality and taste of the coffee.
Signs You Should Invest in a Coffee Dripper Set
Many people are unaware of all the different ways to make their morning cups of coffee. If you are looking for a new way to drink your favourite pick-me-up, here are some reasons why we believe that you should invest in a coffee dripper set.
- You need a single cup option: While a Keurig may give you the option to create a single serving cup of coffee, the downside of using the machine is that you are boxed into selecting coffee that comes in the K-Cup style. Using a dripper not only removes the hassle of brewing an entire pot of coffee but also gives you the flexibility to use whichever kind of coffee you like.
- You need a change: Are you bored with traditional coffee brewing options? Are you ready to take your taste buds on an adventure exploring different types of coffee? If the answer yes, then you are a prime candidate to test out a coffee dripper set. Brewing coffee in this way gives you a deeper appreciation for how the beverage brews and allows you to relish in its deep flavours.
- You want to take it anywhere: If you have hot water, you can make coffee with a dripper set anytime, anywhere. It’s the perfect addition to a picnic basket so that you can enjoy a cup as you sit outside. Tetra drippers are the perfect travel companion, take it camping, overseas or to and from work. Fully compact they are 0.9mm thick and weigh 40g and the triangular design means you won’t have to compromise on stability.
Why Trust Fernweh Regarding a Pour Over Coffee Dripper?
The Fernweh team understands the importance of brewing a delicious cup of coffee. We not only provide you with the accessories that you need to create your ideal cup but also the option to order a monthly subscription to unique coffee varieties created throughout New Zealand.
Please reach out to us if you have any questions regarding your new coffee dripper.